VAISHNODEVI WITH UTTAR BHARAT DARSHAN EX RANCHI VAISHNODEVI WITH UTTAR BHARAT DARSHAN EX RANCHI (EZPSTT07)
"Pilgrim Special Tourist Train", one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour packages, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
*Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
8 Nights/9 Days
1. ) Darshan/sightseeing of temples/monuments is subject to opening of temples/monuments and as per guidelines laid down by respective authorities.
2. COVID-19 vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple Darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
1.Non AC Sleeper Class Train Journey
2.Non AC Hall accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
3.Pure vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
4.Non AC Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
5.Tour escorts for announcements and information.
6.Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
7.An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
1.Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
2.Entrance fee for monuments/ temples etc.
3. Any other items apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1. Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
2. Packaged drinking water by 20 Ltr Jar will be provided during lunch and dinner per day. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
3. Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
4. Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
5. At Destinations, Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory/ Hall) will be provided to Sleeper Class Booked Tourist, the bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will not be provided. However if guest want, they can request the Tour Escort/ Train Management for the booking of Hotel Rooms on extra cost paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Sleeper Class Booked Tourist)
6. At destinations Non AC Budget Category Accommodation will be provided to 3AC Class booked Tourist.
7. Road Transportation will be provided at each destination in NON AC Buses only, however in case of non-availability of buses some other mode of road transportation may be arranged as per the availability and feasibility. In case if a passenger needs private vehicle or other vehicle apart from the one arranged for other passengers – It can be arranged on the extra payment from the client and as per the availability.
8. Only Rail and Road journeys are included in the itinerary, other journey such as by Boat/ Ships / Ferry is not included in the itinerary, the passengers undertaking water journey will be solely on their own risk and expenses, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap during the water journey.
9.At the destination if for any reason there is stampede/ accident/ drowning in Sea/ River due to negligence of the passengers or any situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible for the same.
10. IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
11. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
12. Operation of Tourist Train Trip is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.