SOUTH DARSHAN PILGRIM SPECIAL ( WZPSTT11)
IRCTC takes the privilege of operating an exclusive Pilgrim Special tourist train for South Darshan Yatra starting from Rajkot with confirmed train tickets in IInd Class and 3rd AC for its esteemed passengers. The destinaqtions covered in Itinerary included Rameshwaram - Madurai - Kaniyakumari - Trivendrum - Guruvayur - Tirupati - Mysore. It is one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package. Booking of Pilgrim Special Tourist Trains is available online on our website (www.irctctourism.com). Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center and Regional Offices.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
*Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
1. The Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per schedule.
2.In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC/WZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances announcements will be made in the train.
3.IRCTC/WZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
4.In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC/WZ.
11 Nights/12 Days
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Darshan tours(only the Train fare & Road transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
1.Train journey by SL/3AC class.
2.Night stay for sleeper class passenger in Multi sharing/common room or Dharmsala and and For 3 AC passenger in budget hotel.
3.Morning Tea/Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner per day.
4.Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
5.Tour Escort & Security on train.
1.Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
2.Entrance fee for monuments.
3.Service of Tour Guide.
4.All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1.Passengers can also avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan/Sarva Darshan Ticket through Internet Booking https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in Passenger have to arrange Tirumala Darshan on their own. IRCTC will have no role in this. Passengers are advice to carry Aadhar Card as it is mandatory for temple Darshan.
2.Passengers can also avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan Ticket through Internet Booking https://guruvayurdevaswom.in Passenger have to arrange Guruvayur Darshan on their own. IRCTC will have no role in this. Passengers are advice to carry Aadhar Card as it is mandatory for temple Darshan.
3.Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
4. The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class Train Tickets for passengers booked standard package and 3AC Class train ticket for the passengers booked comfort package, Pure Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), Hall type accommodations and Bus for local sightseeing only.
5. Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group manager.
6.No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
7. Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation center. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
8. It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old age people.
9. You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
10. The tourist should not intervene in the working of administration and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
11. While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
12.There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to keep patience and bear with us.
13.There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
14. Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
15.In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
16.The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
17. Please carry ID card (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification.
18. Passengers joining the tour without valid tickets along with ID proof will not be allowed to undertake the tour and will be charged full fare if seat will be available.
19.Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
20.Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness, the cost for which need to be borne by the tourist.
21.The tour program may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the Railway orders.
22.The decision of IRCTC/West Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.