SHIRDI SPECIAL GURU KRUPA YATRA (SZBD392)
"Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train", one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
1. All Tourists should have compulsorily taken both the doses vaccination and keep the Vaccination Certificate with them during the course of the tour.
2.Persons above 65 years and Children below 10 years are not allowed inside Shirdi Temple. Entry into Shirdi Temple at the discretion of the Temple Administration.
3. All Tourists are requested to make online booking for their Darshan from the Temple website.
6 Nights/7 Days
1.Train journey by SL class.
2.Night stay/Fresh up at Dharmashalas/Hall on multi sharing basis.
3.Morning Tea/Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 litre Drinking water per day.
4.Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
5.Tour Escort & Security on train.
1.Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
2.Entrance fee for monuments, Boating charges.
3.Service of Tour Guide.
4.All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1. Passengers have to board and deboard the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
2. The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class/ Third AC Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Hall type/Hotel accommodations and Bus for local sightseeing only. Cost value package.
3. Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group representative.
4.No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
5.Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
6. It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
7. You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
8. While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
9.There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
10. There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
11.Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel
12. In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
13. The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
14. No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
15. Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification, by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
16. Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
17.Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
18. The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities on the tour, through announcement and should not intervene in their working and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
19.The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
20.The decision of IRCTC/South Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.