Overview: INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD (IRCTC), will take you to beautiful landscapes of Assam & Meghalaya - two scenic places in India. Tranquil, scenic, breathtaking, inviting, all at once, Assam and Meghalaya are ideal destinations to plan a family holiday or a honeymoon in India. Experience the breath taking views take back memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
HYD 09:20 Hrs
GAU 11:45 Hrs
GAU 15:00 Hrs
HYD 17:55 Hrs
PACKAGE TARIFF: VALID FOR 07.11.2019 to 12.11.2019
Package Cost Per Person in INR
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
Note: Booking for child below 2-5 years can be done only at IRCTC’s booking counters. Please contact IRCTC-Secunderabad for the same @ 09777440030 / 09701360647 / 09701360671 / 09686575202.
Child fare of infant (age 0-2 years) would be deposited in cash by customer at IRCTC office at the time of booking.
Tour Circuits: Guwahati – Shilong – Cherapunji – Mawlynnong – Kaziranga – Guwahatati
Departure from: RAJEEV GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, HYDERABAD.
Day-01 (07.11.2019): HYDERABAD – GUWAHATI – SHILONG (ABOUT 100 KMS / 3HRS)
Departure from Hyderabad by 6E – 186 at 09:20 hrs. Arrival at Guwahati at 11:45 hrs. On arrival at Guwahati Airport, transfer to Shillong. Check in hotel. Afternoon visit Ward's Lake (Closes by 5 PM), Police Bazar for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay in Shillong.
Day-02 (08.11.2019): EXCURSION TO CHERRAPUNJEE (ABOUT 55 KMS/02 HRS)
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee. Visit Nohkalikai falls, Mawsmai caves. Evening return to Shillong. Enroute visit Elephanta Falls. Dinner and overnight stay in Shillong.
Day-03 (09.11.2019): EXCURSION TO MAWLYNNONG (ABOUT 80 KMS/03 HRS)
After early breakfast drive to Mawlynnong – “Asia’s Cleanest Village”. Visit the Living Root Bridge, Dawki Lake. Evening return to Shillong. Dinner and overnight stay in Shillong.
Day-04 (10.11.2019): SHILLONG – KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK (ABOUT 250 KMS/06 HRS)
After breakfast check out and visit Don Bosco Museum, Umium Lake. Proceed for Kaziranga. On arrival at Kaziranga, check in hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Kaziranga.
Day-05 (11.11.2019): KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK – GUWAHATI (ABOUT 200 KMS/04 HRS)
Early morning visit Elephant (on own cost). Return to the resort for breakfast. Later go for Jeep safari in the central range. Check out and depart to Guwahati. Visit Balaji Temple & Kamakhya Temple (if time permits). Check in Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Guwahati.
Day-06 (12.11.2019): DROP AT GUWAHATI AIRPORT - HYDERABAD
Breakfast and check out by 10:30 hrs. Transfer to Guwahati Airport. Drop at airport by 12:30 hrs to board the flight 6E – 187 at 15:10 hrs. Arrival at Hyderabad at 17:55 hrs.
Above itinerary is only a proposed / indicative outline, IRCTC/Local tour operator reserves the right to change as per the operational feasibility. Visit to all the sightseeing place is subject to time availability. IRCTC will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.
All Tourists should carry/produce their personal (in original) ID cards with them during the tour.
- Air tickets [Hyderabad – Guwahati - Hyderabad round trip]
- 03 Nights Hotel accommodation in deluxe hotel at Shilong.
- 01 Night Hotel accommodation in deluxe hotel at Kaziranga.
- 01 Night hotel accommodation in deluxe hotel at Guwahati.
- 5 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners.
- All Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle on sharing basis.
- Travel Insurance
- IRCTC’s Tour Manager - Ex - Hyderabad.
- All applicable taxes for the above services.
- Any increase in airfare.
- No airport transfers at Kolkata. Clients have to arrange to Kolkata airport transfers own.
- Lunch service of all days.
- Entry Tickets & boating Charges.
- In-flight meals.
- Any increase in Airport taxes, fuel surcharge, etc.
- Meals are pre-set & choice of menu is not available.
- All kinds of tips to drivers, guides, representative, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wine, mineral water, food and drinks other than mentioned in the regular menu.
- Any services not specified in the inclusions.
- Food and beverage available in the room.
- Guide Service.
- All arrangements made by IRCTC are in the capacity of an agent. IRCTC will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, and injuries, delayed or cancelled flight, etc.
Gateway / Similiar
Dhanshree / Similar
Cygnett Inn Repose / Similar
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
- Please reach the airport 2 hours before the departure of the flight. IRCTC will not responsible for missing of flights by the guest.
- In flight food and beverages are on chargeable basis.
- Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- Web check in is not possible in our group packages.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary in AC Coach on SIC (seat in coach)/ Shared basis by A/c vehicle.
- Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule.
- However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) as well along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- In airline no seat is provided to Infant.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the Taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- For any change in Flight Timings/diversions, Flight cancellation from the airline IRCTC will not be responsible and if it further affects the Sightseeing/Itinerary client need to accommodate accordingly.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Buffet/Fixed meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
- You are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- IRCTC request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
- Package cost is calculated on lowest class Air Fare. Any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Any Itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline.
- In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further.
- There will be no refund for un-utilized services.
- The package Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- IRCTC is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, porter age, theft, accidents etc.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
Cancellation Fee: Rs. 100/- per person
will be charged by dialtrip.com, over and above the below cancellation charges.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for International Packages are as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date||30% of the package cost|
|21 to 15 days excluding the departure date||55% of the package cost|
|14 to 08 days excluding the departure date||80% of the package cost|
|Less than 08 days/No Show||100% of the package cost|
- The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Changes and Cancellation by IRCTC prior to your departure
- The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions: 1. Accepting the changed arrangements or 2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, and extensions etc. that have been booked by you and/or your Travel Agent. In case of a 'force majeure' situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation/ change.
- Hotel Check in & Check out time 12.00 Noon
- Special requests like early Check In, late Check Out, Smoking room, Nonsmoking room etc will be subject to availability and hotel policy.
- Rooms confirmed are normally Standard Category unless specified. Hotel ratings differ from county to country and facilities may not be the same in all countries.
- Package is non-refundable after confirmation.
- Hotels may change as per availability.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- All the passenger have to submit photo copy of any Govt. issued identity proof at the time of booking in full duly signed by the.
- 100% payment at the time of booking will be required.
- On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- IRCTC reserves the right to decline your booking/s for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and IRCTC does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, IRCTC reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU:
- IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; OR
2. The act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; OR
3. Any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
We do not accept liability for:
- Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any descriptions which is based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you.
- Any business losses.
- Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL:
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travelers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travelers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
General Guidelines to the Passengers:
- Senior citizen passenger must get their medical check-up before booking the tour and fitness certificate is required while booking.
- Passengers above the age of 70 are required to accompany by an escort/family member of younger age.
- Being a group tour package, personalized service is not practicable; hence please converge with the group.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre at the time of check-in. It is the duty of the co-Passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat or specific room.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the Guide, failing which you will have to come to the next place on your own expenses.
- Please keep patient and calm while journey and avoid any unlawful arguments. Speak politely to the tourists, staffs & officers on duty.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing if any odd situation arises & the same has to be adhered to. In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- In case of any change in Airlines schedule, IRCTC will not be liable for any alternations/cancellation.
- Always carry your Original ID card while travelling.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arise.
- In case of cash payment of INR 25000/- or above, the PAN card copy of the client is required.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour form IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- TIPs are not included in the package; tourists may or mayn’t pay the TIPs for the availed services.
- Kindly make sure when you leave the hotel there are no stains on the bed sheet/pillow covers/towels, in case there are stains it may cause the tourists to pay the cost of the bed sheet/Pillow cover/towels to the hotel authority.
- The hotel room should be used for the stay of the allotted tourist only.