North-Eastern India is the land of Blue Mountains, Green Valleys and Red River. Nestled in the Eastern Himalayas this region is abundant in natural Beauty, Wild life, Flora & Fauna and its Colourful people. A blend of all these makes it the most beautiful Eco-Tourism destination in South Asia. The land of majestic mountains, crowned with peaks of sapphire blue -the North-East happens to be the region where the sun rises first in the entire country. The North-East is a heaven for tourist, beckoning one who needs to relax and unwind. For those who yearn for adventure and excitement, there are mystique and romance in exploring wild life in its true forms and natural habitat, experiencing gushing streams and waterfalls picturesque mountain ranges- all fostered by mother nature. It was the perfect Holiday one could expect away from the crowd straight into the lap of Nature.
Flavours Of North East
Every SaturdayTill June-19
Rate per Head
Day 01: NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport - Darjeeling (About 90 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling. Which is one of the most magnificent Hill Resorts in the World. On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Darjeeling (Local sightseeing)
After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and Japanese Temple. After Lunch visit Rock Garden & Ganga Maya Park. Evening free (walking tour of mall - suggested). Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Darjeeling - Mirik Excursion
Early Morning (at 0400 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast excursion trip to Mirik Lake an excellent scenic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft., it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Orange Orchards, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates enhance the Surroundings here. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Darjeeling - NJP Railway station/ IXB airport (100 kms / 3 hrs)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
• Welcome drinks on arrival
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe hotel.
• Meal Plan MAP(Breakfast + Dinner)
• Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Every Saturday from New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP)/Bagdogra Airport (IXB)
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25% of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50% of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100% of the package cost|
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please carry ID card at all times (i.e. Driving License, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of identity for cross verification by Railway authorities. Failure to prove the bonafide identity will attract penalty by Railway authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
2. Alternate Arrangements will be made disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost will have to be borne by the tourist.
3. Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness while on tour and the cost will have to be borne by the tourist.
4. The tourist will have to go by the periodical guidelines issued by the IRCTC authorities on the tour, through announcements and should not intervene in their working.
5. The tour programme is subject to approval/alteration by the Railway authorities and the conduct of the tour is dependent on scheduled running of the train.
6. The decision of IRCTC/EZ will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Charter coach Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
FLAVOURS OF NORTH EAST