Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please review our cancellation policy:
FLIGHT CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation charges for flight booking shall apply as per airlines cancellation rules.
With DIALTRIP, you can cancel your flight no later than 24 hours before the time of departure. If it’s later than 24 hours, you need to contact the airline directly for cancellation.
In case of cancellation/delay of any flight, air companies have their own policy to help their respected clients. Due to any cancellation/delay of flight if there is any extra cost has to goes to your account.
HOTEL/ CAR/ BUS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation charges for hotel booking shall apply as per hotels cancellation rules.
PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as follows:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 60 days prior to departure, 25% shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 59 to 30 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 29 to 15 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made less than 14 day prior to departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case of cancellation/delay of any train, each situation will be analyzed in a fair way on a per case basis and you will be responsible for any non refundable portions of the ticket.
- We advise our clients to subscribe to travel insurance at home at the same time they purchase their international flight tickets.
- We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control (weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.)
- As our policy is one of “fair travel”, we will always do our best to keep all interests at heart.